A decade of positive outcomes.
Canyon State Academy provides a safe, high school environment where students develop their skills with the help of supportive faculty and staff. Our graduates secure jobs, succeed in school and return to alumni events, proud to tell us about their accomplishments. Through our strong public-private partnership with the state’s resources, talented workforce, supportive communities and progressive policies, Canyon State Academy offers youth a chance to receive a quality education, to discover a passion in sports, the arts or vocations, and (most importantly) the opportunity for personal growth and successful transition.
- Hundreds of CPR/First Aid & OSHA certificates earned annually
- Wellness activities to ensure healthy minds and bodies
- Thousands of high school diplomas and GEDs earned
- CSA students doubled their academic growth (RIT) in reading and math
- On and off site student work experience
- 100% employed, enlisted or enrolled
How we do it:
In order to be effective, we have learned that partnerships work best, and we embrace the fact that our services will continue to evolve according to the latest research, state initiatives and the needs of our students. We have expanded the services we offer to increase family engagement, and have embraced trauma-responsive care. We work to bring hope, independence and citizenship to our future generations.